ARMS Courtyard Community Reporting
Your Next Step in Community Engagement
With ARMS Courtyard Community Reporting, your agency,
regardless of size, can offer your community the convenience of filing a
citizen report for incidents that are minor in nature. This will help to free up your officers for
more emergency related calls while increasing community engagement.
Examples of non-life threatening and/or require no immediate
medical attention incident report types that can be reported using ARMS
Benefits and Features
Better Allocation of Department Staff
Allows your staff to concentrate on higher priority calls.
Increase Community Engagement
Improve call response time and build community relationships
by permitting anyone to file a report.
Now more than ever the availability of a secure online
reporting system that is available 24/7 to citizens, students, and staff is
Nothing to Install
No software to install, just a simple, easy to use reporting
portal that is available from any internet-enabled computer or mobile.
Simple, Convenient for both Reporter and Officers
- Reports can be filed 24/7 through our secure ARMS Courtyard reporting system
- Notifications of reports are received by email minutes.
- Reporters received an automatic email with report details
- Nothing to install, easy implementation
- Availability on all platforms (smartphone, tablet, desktop, etc.)