Computer Aided Dispatch
ARMS provides your agency with the tools to succeed. Save time, stay organized and keep personnel in the field safe with ARMS Computer Aided Dispatch. ARMS CAD allows the dispatcher to direct units and access data, all from within the same application. Interfaces with NCIC and State and Regional databases. ARMS CAD offers seamless integration with ARMS Mapping, ARMS Records Management, and ARMS Mobile.
ARMS Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) effectively manages resources, responses and all dispatching activities. All critical information is only a few keystrokes away, minimizing redundancy and maximizing efficiency.
ARMS CAD provides you with a straightforward approach to managing units, regardless of whether they are for a single agency, multiple agencies or multiple jurisdictions. Dispatchers can utilize single-monitor or multiple-monitor configurations to best suit the needs of the agency.
ARMS CAD offers seamless integration with ARMS Mapping, ARMS Records Management System, and ARMS Mobile. Whether you are dispatching for a single agency or multiple agencies, ARMS CAD has the features to fit your needs.
Manage CAD Resource
Simplifies the management of patrol and premise related information — available units, unit locations, unit statuses, pending and active calls, SOP’s, Security Matrix of Premises, Contacts, and more;
SOPs allow the agency to define departmental procedure, define questions for the caller and protocols for all events;
Capture, manage, and prioritize mission-critical data to support decision-making in situations where every second counts.
Access Critical Information in One Interface
Visual and Audible Alerts based on entry or retrieval of location or person records noted with Officer Safety warnings
CAD Event information can include: Names, Property and Vehicle records. Once data is entered, it is available from all ARMS modules for reduced data entry;
Complete location and premises history — View all previous events from the location, view officer safety conditions, alarm company information, owner contact and hazardous materials information. View all of this without leaving CAD.
Report and Notify
Using the ARMS Data Browser, CAD users may query any module in ARMS without closing CAD;
Using ARMS Notification Manager, email notification can be sent based on the type of incident code created;
Predefined CAD reports are available in the system, just open, enter a parameter and print.
Features of CAD :
- Manage information including available units, unit locations, unit statuses, pending and active calls, SOPs, security matrix of premises, contacts, and more…
- Define departmental procedure, protocols and other necessary information intake
- View address and common name validation
- Capture, manage, and prioritize mission-critical data to enable decisions
- Use via multiple data entry options including point and click, shortcut keys, command menu, or drag and drop
- Track all dispatch resources including personnel and vehicles
- CAD alerts and timers, set and modified per event
- Execute NCIC and CJIS queries from within the CAD window (Optional)
- Assign multiple calls to a single unit with call “stacking”
- Access over 270 canned reports that allow users to quickly review and analyze statistics including incident trends, department activities, officer activities, calls for service and more
- Easily reassign units while maintaining the call and unit history with call “reassignment”
- Capture ANI/ALI information that can be associated with any CAD event or used to create a CAD event (optional)
- Include CAD event information such as names, property and vehicle records
- View previous events at the location in the GEO File and premises history: officer safety conditions, alarm company information, owner contact and hazardous materials information
- Visual and audible alerts when a user views a location or person who has an officer safety notification
- Record user-defined statuses for all units
- Query any module in ARMS without closing the CAD screen by using the ARMS Data Browser
- Send email notifications based on the type of incident code created using the ARMS Notification Manager
- Quickly view map with incidents plotted using Call Mapping